Multani Soap gives a pleasant musty smell of lime. Happy’s Multani soaps inspired by their scent from the natural tropical Kerala in southern India. Wonderful blends of essential oils with rich aromas that sit in a long time
- Natural Multani powder Added 20% for filler
- No animal fat mixing
- Herbal soap is made out of single natural herbs and blended with pure coconut oil
- Our Herbal soaps do not have any artificial / chemical colours
- Added 2% essential oils for scent
- We have herbal soaps that are prepared by using 100% natural ingredients
- Handmade soap
We deal with best quality of Multani and we offer them to our customer as Handmade herbal soap.
Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth) has had a number of uses over the years, including cosmetics and skin care. Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth) can be found in skin care products, such as facial clays and masks used to fight wrinkles and treat acne. Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth) is known for its ability to absorb oil and other impurities, which can make it an effective skin cleanser for people with oily skin or clogged pores. It’s also said to improve skin tone and complexion, and soften the skin. Multani Mitti (Fuller’s earth) is also believed to have a skin-lightening effect, which makes it a popular ingredient in creams that are marketed to reduce the appearance of dark spots.