In this rushed routine, we tend to ignore hair grooming, but it matters. It’s wise to devote some time from our busy schedule for hair’s health. People face multiple problems like hair fall, dandruff, prematurely grey hair etc. It’s time to stop worrying and take action.
Here is the top most benefits of using herbal hair oil
- It provides natural goodness to hair. Herbal hair oil contains vitamins and micro-nutrients which acts as food for your hair.
- Hair oil helps in preventing hair loss and tames frizzy hair. Hair ends needs special care and herbal hair oil pampers them through their nutrients.
- Natural hair oil reinvigorate hair tissues. No matter, your shampoo and conditioner is made up of how many good ingredients but they can’t deeply nourishes your scalp the way a hair oil does.
- A thorough massage with such hair oil boosts blood circulation in the scalp and strengthens hair.
- Natural hair oils contains some rare fatty acids which makes them shinny and lustrous.
- Regular use of natural oils cure problem of premature grey hair.
Which herbal oil is best for hair ?
Haircare products mostly contain harmful elements which can be detrimental to your overall body parts including the endocrine and nervous system. But, Ayurveda follows 100% natural hair care strategies with an emphasis on herbal products, thus offering an intrinsic holistic approach. So, when you opt for a topical approach or systemic approach, it addresses the underlying causes and cures them beneath the surface.
As is with the topical approach, Ayurveda rejuvenates our hair tissues and brings it back to its normal state using herbal elements at a deeper level. Ayurveda Hair Oil from Kerala such as Neelayamari Hair Oil offers the best benefits for your hair care.
Happy’s Neelayamari Hair oil is prepared by adding Neelayamari (Tinctoria) and curry leaves to pure coconut oil and boiled on a low flame. Neelayamari promotes hair growth, for removing dandruff, reduces premature greying of hair & lice. It provides black colour and beauty to the hair.
- Tinctoria reduces hair fall and promotes growth of lost hair.
- Nature’s goodness, a blend of Neelayamari (Tinctoria) and curry leaves to pure coconut oil makes hair strong from the inside & shinier on the outside.
- Happy’s Neelayamari Hair Oil is completely free of Sulfates, Colors and Synthetic Fragrance.
Happy’s Neelayamari Hair Oil is completely free of Sulfates, Colors and Synthetic Fragrance.